Alzheimer's Society is the UK's leading support and research charity for people with dementia, their families and carers. Provides information and support to people with any form of dementia and their carers through their publications, the National Dementia Helpline tel 0300 222 1122, website and local services.
The Sheffield office provides the following services:
• information and support
• day care and home support services for younger people aged under 65 years with dementia (see separate entry)
- 50 -64 Project (see separate entry)
• carers' support group
• peer support group for people with dementia
• 5 dementia cafes across the city (see separate entry)
• Singing for the brain sessions (see separate entry)
• AdVenture walking group
Referrals can be made by anyone.
Company limited by guarantee no 2115499.