Free phone Domestic Abuse Helpline
You can talk to IDAS about abuse from a partner, ex-partner or family member. An experienced helpline worker will explain to you what support and options are available.
Or you can email the helpline on email@example.com to ask for advice and information. There is a web chat option available from 3-6pm on Monday - Friday at www.idas.org.uk and you can also make a referral online.
The helpline offers:
- advice, support and help to increase safety for people experiencing domestic and sexual abuse
- Advice and support on keeping yourself safe.
- a service for women, men, children, young people, practitioners and worried family members or friends
- up-to-date access information about services in Sheffield and available refuge spaces
- Professionals can also use the helpline and there is a dedicated webchat session for professionals from 10am - 12 noon weekdays on our website