CPK provides high quality care services for people of all ages and disabilities. We pride ourselves in giving safe, caring and much needed support.
We are here for people when things become difficult to do for themselves. We appreciate that this can be hard to accept and can also be an uncertain time for their family.
This could be simply helping to keep the home and garden clean and tidy, help to attend appointments and other things to make day to day living easier. Our aim is to promote independence, dignity and choice, so that older and vulnerable people can remain living in their own homes and communities.
Services we provide
* Home Support - help with cooking, cleaning and shopping.
* Sitting Service - care, support and companionship for older people. And a break for carers.
* Holiday cover to enable carers to have respite support
* Befriending - providing company and friendly social contact.
* Advocacy - supporting people to exercise their rights and express their views.
* Meal preparation and cooking.
* Support to pursue hobbies and interests.
* Gardening - lawn care, weeding and planting.
* Handy Person Service - general maintenance around the home.
* Transport – help to get to social events, to the shops and to appointments.
To provide the best service possible, the first visit is always made by our supervisor, who will discuss what would be the right kind of support.
We make sure people know who will be calling and when that will be. And we do our best to ensure that our care is provided by the same person, who gets to know each person and becomes a familiar face to them.
All our workers have been checked with the DBS and are fully insured and reliable. Our team come from a variety of backgrounds and are experienced and committed to providing a professional service.
If you would like to request a service, or explore how we could help you, please contact us