I offer stunningly illustrated, informative and extremely enjoyable presentations about wildlife and nature, for any groups requiring speakers for meetings in Sheffield.
I am a retired Wildlife & Landscape Photographer living in Sheffield.
I offer stunningly illustrated, informative and extremely enjoyable presentations for any groups requiring speakers for meetings.
I am an experienced speaker having given over 400 talks to various organisations including: societies, clubs, W.I., probus clubs, Townswomen Guilds, Agewell groups, lunch clubs, friendship clubs, fellowship groups, church groups, community centres etc.
I can also offer my talks as a unique gift - if you are looking for a present for someone special, maybe for a milestone birthday or anniversary or for somebody who is housebound, I can give a presentation in the recipient's own home or at a venue of your choice.
All talks are of approximately 1 hour duration (or to suit the occasion) and feature my own wildlife and landscape photographs.
Talk titles include:
• Images of Wildlife & Wild places - a tour of some of the Scottish islands featuring otters, eagles, puffins, wild landscapes, beautiful sunsets and more.
• Nature's Wonders on our Doorstep - the wonderful kaleidoscope of wildlife and landscapes in and around the Sheffield area.
• The Splendours of Autumn - Autumn holds many more splendours than just the changing colours of the leaves.
• A Highland Odyssey - a journey through the glorious highland landscape, discovering its wildlife secrets along the way.
• Tales of the Riverbank - highlighting the many inhabitants of our waterways, from water voles to snakes and dragonflies to kingfishers.
All equipment can be provided.
Wildlife and landscape greeting cards are also available at talks.
I do charge a fee.