A registered charity that gives preferential consideration to the ongoing needs of charitable bodies operating specifically in South Yorkshire. Also gives sympathetic consideration to requests for one-off grants from organisations in South Yorkshire to meet start-up costs, capital costs offering long-term benefits, or costs arising from unforeseen circumstances.
Applications need to be made in writing to arrive by post during the month of August. Please include the following information:
• Name and address of organisation, registered charity number, whether the charity is local or national
• Brief details of the organisation, including the work it does, who benefits, the number of volunteers, paid staff and names of the trustees/committee members
• A brief description of the need/project for which the grant is being sought and who will benefit
• A summary of your latest accounts and budget for any named project
• Names of other organisations you have approached or will approach for assistance and details of any funding secured.