If you would like for your organisation to be added to this directory or need to update your listing please read this section which should answer most of the questions that you may have about adding and updating your listings. If however you have read this and still need assistance, then please contact the team.
Initially registration must be completed, this can be done by clicking on ‘Register/My Account’ on the top right corner and following the instruction. Once completed you can now sign in to the website.
Once you have signed-in to the website you can access your listings whenever you like via the My Account link in the top right hand corner of the page.
Adding a New Organisation Listing:
From the My Account page click on the Add a listing link within the Service Listings box. This opens up a form in which to provide details of your service or activity. The form divides into a number of sections, and you should fill out each section with as much information as possible. If you not sure how to write your listing try looking at other listings on the site and see how they are written;
- Service/Activity Details - Give your service or activity a short title that will be meaningful to members of the public. Don't use the same title for multiple listings. Also provide a short description of your service/activity using plain English to describe what it is that the service or activity provides.
- Contact Details - These contact details will be displayed on the website. If any details change be sure to come back and update your listing.
- Venue Details - Please provide a full address and postcode for your venue. It is particularly important that you provide the correct postcode as this will be used by the site in locating your service for users.
- Date & Time Details - Please provide a brief sentence on when your service/activity takes place or is open, such as; 'Open Monday to Friday from 9am until 6pm' or 'Tuesday evenings from 7pm -9pm' or 'Wednesday, 11th April 2012'.
- Other Details - Please provide brief details in all of the applicable boxes. If there is nothing to say, then just leave that box blank.
- Images - You can upload an image such as your logo to show as part of your listing. You can only upload images that are of .jpg or .png types and up to a maximum file size of 10MB. For best results we recommend that your image is at least 500 by 500 pixels in size. Images are virus checked during upload and will be rejected if anything suspicious is found.
Updating or Deleting a Listing:
From the My Account page, click on the Manage listings link within the Service Listings box. This takes you to a page showing the current state of all of your listings. You can update, delete or add new listings from here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: When will my new listings or updates appear on the site?
A: All changes submitted via the My Account page must first be approved by the Directory team before they appear on the site. We aim to process new updates as quickly as possible (within a few days of submission).
Q: Is there a limit on the number of services/activities that I can have listed?
A: Yes. There is a limit of 5 listings on most accounts. However you can ask to have that raised by contacting the team.