Find out your likely retirement income
In a few easy steps, the Money Advice Service’s pension calculator can give you an estimate of the income you'll get when you retire.
Pensions and Retirement free printed guides
(Money Advice Service)
Alternatively order printed copies of the forms.
Retirement & paying for care - financial adviser directory
Find a financial adviser to help with your retirement planning, whether you’re just thinking about retirement or have already retired.
Contact the Pensions Advisory Service for pensions advice.
The Money Advice Service provides free, impartial and independent financial information and advice. They can help with topics such as:
- budgeting and saving (including doing a quick Financial Healthcheck)
- credit and borrowing
- pensions and retirement planning
- benefit reviews to see what you are entitled to
- care and disability (including choosing the right care services, support for carers, paying for the cost of care, and getting independent financial advice)
- Contact the Pensions Advisory Service for pensions advice. Visit their website Pensions Advisory Service or call them on 0300 123 1047.
- Visit the Paying for Care website for information to help you make informed choices about arranging and funding long-term care.
- Independent Age provides information and advice for older people, their families and carers, on issues which include benefits and entitlements and paying for care. You can call them on 0845 262 1863.
- Sheffield Council Housing tenants can get help with money and debt problems from the Money Advice Team. Call them on 0114 293 0000