Overnight and daytime stays - short or longer breaks available
Step Up Support is a support service for adults with learning disabilities. The service offers respite/short stay accommodation and day opportunities for clients wishing to increase their independence and those who are working towards living independently. 3 bedrooms available.
• Overnight short breaks (respite) in Step Up's own accommodation, staffed 24 hours a day
• Offers community learning activities / daytime support which can focus on life skills including budgeting, shopping, cooking and leisure activities such as gardening, sports and walking. Sessions are flexible to suit individual needs and can be provided during the week and at weekends.
The Community learning can focus on independent living skills and can offer support to those interested in various areas - for example:
• Information, advice & guidance
• Help to build self-confidence & self-esteem
• Help with practical issues eg travel
• Help being part of your community
• Help with communication
• Life skills and more
These prices are provided by Step Up Support, please check them yourself for accuracy.
Qualifications and Quality Standards:
Step Up Support is a social enterprise governed by a board of directors. The service is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure a quality service is provided. The manager of Step Up Support is a qualified social worker, registered with the HCPC and all staff are enhanced DBS checks.
Company limited by guarantee 7923210