Recognising and Celebrating Diversity in our Community
Our Vision for Abbeyfield Primary Academy
We aim to create a shared determination where children, staff, parents and other stakeholders work in partnership to enable all children to have the confidence to achieve their potential, to challenge and to express their creativity.
Aims and Values
- To recognise and celebrate diversity
- To inspire a love of learning and to have fun
- To provide a relevant, innovative curriculum for all children
- Nurture children’s confidence and creativity
- For children to value others and themselves
- To foster a sense of belonging to a global community
- To create and develop sustainable links between the school and community
- For children to operate as independent learners and thinkers
Abbeyfield Primary Academy is a mainstream school where we are committed to providing access to the curriculum and a full school life for all our children.
We believe that children are entitled to an education that enables them to achieve their best, become confident individuals living fulfilling lives and to make a successful transition into adulthood whether in employment or further education.