This five week introduction to acrylics is suitable for complete beginners or those who would like to learn from scratch.
We will start with basic techniques in the form of a sample sheet and move on to creating several step by step pieces including landscape and still life. Over five weeks you will:
- Create a sample sheet of techniques
- Learn to mix colours and vary paint consistency
- Build up light and shade on objects to create modelling
- Learn how to add glazes and texture mediums into acrylic paints
- Create finished acrylic landscapes and still life
All materials provided. You will be required to bring in various simple items to paint such as fruit and crockery. You may wish to work on a small canvas for the final session which will be an additional small cost but is optional.