Yes2Ventures is a registered charity no.1159246 that helps people with learning disabilities, mental health issues, physical disabilities and/or sensory impairments and people on the autistic spectrum as well as people with long-term health conditions, and other disadvantages in the labour market to achieve fulfilled lives through work, training and leisure activities.
Yes2Ventures provides a seven day a week travel support service that helps people who need more support than a taxi service can provide to get safely to where they want to go. Additional personal support in undertaking chosen activities can also be provided.
Yes2Ventures has set up its own catering and craft enterprises, and a travel support service to help people get to where they need to go in the best way possible. They are contracted by Sheffield City Council to run programmes that help people gain confidence and find work. Y2V has an office and workshop in Neepsend and a city centre outlet for its products and services in Snig Hill.
Employment support provided includes help with:
Preparing for Work
• Help to build self-confidence & self-esteem
• Help with practical issues eg travel, childcare and housing support
• Help being part of your community
Work Experience and Volunteering Opportunities
• Volunteering Opportunities
• Work tasters
• Work Experience
• Work Placements
Finding and Applying for Jobs
• Job search & job search methods
• CV/Application form support
• Job matching
• Support to apply for jobs
• Interview techniques
• Support at interview
In Work Support
• Getting to work / reasonable adaptations to the workplace
• Access to work / Other support
Company limited by guarantee no 3694091. Reg.charity no 1159246