Voluntary Action Sheffield (VAS) has been supporting local groups and organisations for 90 years to ensure that Sheffield has a vibrant voluntary and community sector. VAS works citywide to support organisations of all sizes with a range of issues and needs, as well as representing the voice of the sector and ensuring its voice is heard.
• support for the development of voluntary and community organisations
• promotes the work of the voluntary and community sector in Sheffield
• works with others to increase the influence and involvement of the sector in the city and beyond.
Other specialist services include:
• support with starting a charity or group
• help with finding volunteering opportunities and organisational support with volunteer management
• support around organisational development
• dedicated support to lunch clubs in Sheffield
• training courses on a range of subjects
• specialist services, such as Accountancy, Payroll, HR, Legal & ICT
• conference space & office accommodation in Sheffield city centre
• free e-newsletters, downloadable resources & information sheets
More information about all the support and services available from VAS is available at www.vas.org.uk