Fruit and milk provided. The nursery is a foundation unit and children from the reception classes interact with the nursery children.
Lowedges Junior Academy - Nursery
Who to contact
- 0114 237 2196
Where to go
- Lowedges Primary School
- S8 7JG
Contact Traveline 01709 515151 or www.travelsouthyorkshire.com
- Wheelchair Access
- Wheelchair access details
- Accessible toilet.
- Cater for special dietary requirements
- Additional dietary information
- Special dietary requirements can be catered for.
- Supports special needs and disabilities
- Special needs and disabilities experience
Speech, Language & Communication needs
Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Additional special needs information
- Experience of caring for children with special needs
- Able to accommodate other cultures/ethnicities
- Additional culture/ethnicity information
- We celebrate different cultural festivals
- £1.00 per week for snacks.
- Age Range
- 3 years to 5 years
- Immediate vacancies
- Various vacancies - please contact for details (as at November 2013)
- Date updated
Funded Early Learning
- Registered to provide Funded Early Learning Places?
- For 2 year olds (up to 15 hours a week)
- For 3&4 year olds (up to 15 hours a week)
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 8.45am 11.45am Monday 12.15pm 3.15pm Tuesday 8.45am 11.45am Tuesday 12.15pm 3.15pm Wednesday 8.45am 11.45am Wednesday 12.15pm 3.15pm Thursday 8.45am 11.45am Thursday 12.15pm 3.15pm Friday 8.45am 11.45am Friday 12.15pm 3.15pm
- Last Updated