Award-winning media trainer and freelance journalist (former BBC Journalist & Broadcaster with over 20 years experience) offering training in 'Media & Interview Skills'. Accomplished public speaking, event host, and media & charity law consultant
I offer you the following areas of expertise
- Freelance journalist with over 20 years experience of in print and broadcast media
- Media consultant and currently working with a number of charitable organisations and groups. Happy to assist you with media and interview skills training e.g 'How to use the print and broadcast media effectively' 'Being Interviewed for TV & Radio' and 'Writing Effective Press Releases
- Experienced host/compere for your events, conferences, debates & shows.
- Law graduate with many years of management and community development experience.
- Wide understanding and experience of charity law & legal issues for charities.
- Funding & Fundraising for charities and community organisations.
I am a former community development and resource centre manager (12 years experience) and I spent 19 years as a BBC Radio Journalist in South Yorkshire, working for BBC Radio Sheffield, BBC Radio 5 Live, and BBC Radio 4. I also write for the Sheffield Star and Sheffield Telegraph. I am a charity trustee with wide experience in fundraising and sources of funding for community organisations.