GMS Carers operates as a domiciliary care agency for people that require the services of support workers and care assistants.
GMS Carers are a home care service that has extensive experience in providing home care support to older people, people with learning disabilities and people living with epilepsy.
Aims and objectives:-
- To provide care in your own home, at times convenient to you, in ways you find most agreeable.
- To ensure that all care is delivered in accordance with the requirements of our service users.
- To ensure that continuity of staff is paramount at all times.
• personal care (including washing, bathing and dressing)
• mobility and moving around the home
• cooking and meal preparation
• medication support
• budgeting, all aspects including pension collection
• care at night time (sleep-in nights & waking nights)
• laundry and light domestic tasks
• getting out and about, shopping, social activities and outings
GMS Carers aims to give quality service to people either wanting to or already living in their own home within the community. Gives support to clients in their home environment and discusses with them how they would like their lives and lifestyle to develop or be maintained with support designed to meet their specific needs. Regular reviews are held to reflect any ongoing needs or requirements and adjustments are made to the care plan to ensure the clients needs are met. Support staff are matched according to the clients needs and culture and this is discussed with the client during the care package process.
GMS Carers cover Sheffield postcodes.
Qualifications & Quality Standards:
GMS has comprehensive insurance cover for their employees. Staff are trained to at least the minimum requirements of the CQC and training is ongoing to ensure good practice and quality support. All staff are DBS and POVA checked.