One to One Support Services are specialists in delivering high quality support. We specialise in delivering older persons services, disability/special needs, children and family services and multi-sensory impairments.
One To One Support Services offers training and consultancy in sensory impairments and Health & Social Care.
Courses at our dedicated Training Academy, includes:
- Sensory impairments, from awareness to learning British Sign Language Levels 1-3
- Challenging behaviour - from children to adults
- Early years setting management - practical training in the setting up and running of an early years setting such as day nurseries
- Apprenticeships, Apprentice Training and Traineeships
- Fire Awareness
- CQC Mandatory Courses - such as Medication Administration, Moving & Handling, Dementia Care and End of Life Care
One To One Support Services run evening classes in British Sign Language, accredited by Signature teaching. Health and Social Care qualifications - award, certificate and diploma levels, as well as apprenticeships in Health and Social Care at Levels 2 and 3 which are accredited by City and Guilds.
In addition to offering industry leading training One to One Support Services provides home care support services and domiciliary care (see separate entry).