ABE Health Care provides a home support and care service for older people, people with physical impairments and/or sensory impairments and people with learning disabilities.
• Domiciliary care including cleaning, laundry or other domestic tasks
• Personal care including assistance with washing, dressing and toileting
• Meal preparation
• Sitting service
• Accompanying to the appointments and getting out and about
• Medication support
• Night care
• 24 hour support
• Respite care
• Specialist care for learning disabilities, complex needs, peg feeds and tracheostomy care
ABE offers skilled care to enable people who live in their own homes to
achieve optimum health and well-being.
ABE aims to:
• Treat all people who work for them and who are supported by them with respect at all times
• Uphold individual choice and personal decision-making as the right of all service users
• Respect and encourage independence of all service users
• Recognise the individual uniqueness of service users and their visitors and treat them with dignity and respect at all times
• Respect individual requirements for privacy at all times and treat all
information relating to individuals in a confidential manner
• Recognise the need for personal fulfilment and offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy the need of service users
AREAS SERVED: ABE Health Care covers the whole of Sheffield.
QUALIFICATIONS & QUALITY STANDARDS
Abe Health Care is registered and inspected by the Care Quality Commision (CQC) to ensure a quality service is provided. All staff have an enhanced CRB check and need to provide 2 references before they start work.
Company limited by guarantee no 7583403