SOARs Wellbeing Coach Team engages with local people who require practical support to improve their health & wellbeing and change their behaviour to achieve their own choices and goals.
Who can see a Wellbeing Coach?
- Anyone who is aged 16 and over
- Anyone who has decided to make a healthy lifestyle change
- Anyone who is thinking of making a change to their lifestyle.
What does a Wellbeing Coach offer?
Wellbeing Coach can support people on a one 2 one basis or in a group setting around changing or leading a healthy lifestyle. We also support people with long term conditions, supporting patients to self-manage their condition(s). Support can be up to 3 months.
- Advice & information (around diet, increasing activity, weight management etc
- Support people who are socially isolated or lonely.
- Support in confidence building and motivating clients.
- Specialist Chronic Pain support/group
What can a Wellbeing Coach help you with?
- Advice and information
- Eat healthily
- Lose weight
- Get more active
- Referral to Stop Smoking Support
- And much more.