We are a small cooperative running a community allotment garden ("Lotti") growing food to share amongst our members (most of our members are in or near the Rivelin Valley).
• Hillside Harvest aims to grow crops as organically and sustainably as possible, managing the land in a way that is attractive and wildlife friendly.
• Support one another, work and learn together;
• Provide young people and adults with the opportunity to enjoy healthy outdoor activities;
• Have a good time and create an attractive space where people can enjoy nature and build friendships.
• We combine hard work with plenty of fun, support and enjoyment through healthy outdoor activities.
• We are a mix of families, young people and adults who work and learn together.
• At our events you can learn how to grow more of your own food and make new friends.
Each month we horganise Big Dig Days to welcome and introduce potential new members to Hillside Harvest