One to One Support Services provides a Support Planning service for people in receipt of Direct Payments, delivered in Sheffield by Sarah Middleton.
• Gender - Female
• Aged 25 - 55 years
• Specialist Knowledge - Sarah is a registered Social Worker and has also worked in the NHS, voluntary and private care sectors. She has extensive experience of supporting people to record their needs and to find the best ways to support and improve their wellbeing
• She has worked with older people, those with learning disabilities and Aspergers / Autism / Autistic Spectrum, people with mental health issues and those with complex needs
• Specialism - sensory impairments
• Sarah is specifically trained in the areas of Dementia and Sensory Impairment (Communicator Guide qualified and Level 3 BSL), Person Centred Care Planning and Safeguarding
• Works across the whole of Sheffield
• Can travel to your home to Support Plan
The Support Planning service includes:
• meeting with you, and anyone else you would like present, at a location of your choice to understand your needs and preferences
• sourcing, contacting and putting together service options
• working out the finances
• typing up and submitting your support plan document once you are happy with the package of care
The Support Planning service is charged at £180 for the initial 10 hours package. Any subsequent time required is charged at £23.50 per hour.
These prices are provided by One To One Support Service, please check them yourself for accuracy.
Qualifications and Quality Standards:
All One to One Support Services staff are CRB
checked, and Sarah has attended the Sheffield City Councils Support
Planning training. One to One Support Services is inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure a quality service is provided.
Company limited by guarantee no 5687915.