Come to a Preparing for Adulthood drop-in information event.
They are for families to find out about the transition into adulthood.
- What support young people might get?
- Where and what they will study?
- How they will move into employment, higher education or become more independent?
Events are running on:
- POSTPONED from Thursday 20 January, 10am – 1pm at Shirecliffe Community Centre (new date to be confirmed)
- 349 Shirecliffe Rd, Sheffield, S5 8XL
- Friday 18 March, 10am – 1pm at Lowedges Community Centre
- Gresley Road, Sheffield, S8 7HN
- Wednesday 27 April, 10am – 1pm at Chapeltown and Burncross Community Centre
- Orchard Court, Burncross Rd, Sheffield, S35 1TH
Drop in at any time. Talk to officers from education, health, social care, transport, and advice services.
Find out more
Read our transitions guide for more information about preparing for adulthood: Transition to Adulthood (Local Offer) | Sheffield Directory)