A Council-run service to help with social care.

This service is for young people aged 18-25 years old who have an EHC Plan.

Referral reason: Concerns about what a child or young adult will do when they leave education.

When families need support meeting the care needs of young people aged 16 to 25.

People involved: Social workers and care managers in the PAT team.

Offer: Support given includes:

  • Guiding and linking to the services available for people over 16 still in education.
  • Helping plan for the future including services for people when they leave education.
  • Providing support to families who are struggling to meet the care needs of children and young adults with disabilities.
  • Completion of care act assessments to support transition to adult life.

How to refer

Over 18’s are able to refer themselves by calling 0114 273 4908, emailing Fieldwork-CDTBS@sheffield.gov.uk, or visiting First Contact, Howden House, 1, Union St, Sheffield S1 2SH.

Parents/carers, individuals and professionals – including schools - can also refer to the service by contacting Sheffield’s Safeguarding Hub: 0114 273 4855.