To apply for support from SNIPS
- if you child already have a Social Worker, then please ask them to refer you to SNIPS.
- if you do not have a social worker, then please contact the Children with Disabilities Team on 0114 2735368. Ask for a member of the SNIPS team.
You may also be able to go to a short break club if agreed by SNIPS. This would either be:
- one session of up to 5 hours per week, during the school holidays, or
- alternate Saturday sessions of up to 5 hours during term time, or
- one session after school per week during term time
A member of the SNIPS team will meet you to find out about your interests and support needs. They will create a profile and complete an assessment. They give this to the club to help them to meet your needs.